Paragliding Training in kerala
Your training ground for a rapid course in paragliding with Amazing munnar adventure tourism in Vagamon, a verdant spot in green Kerala. Surrounded by grassy hill lands, crisp clear mountain air, the classroom for this course is situated at the Kolahalamedu Hills . Over 4 days, you'll be taking off from the second largest peak in South India, Amruthamedu. Your obstacles: a 10km long ridge with 3,000 ft from top to bottom. Under strict supervision of well-experienced instructors, at the end of course you would be able to fly independently.
Similar to any skill-based training program, you'll be attending theory and practical sessions on all days from 9am - 1pm and 2pm - 5:30pm, with regular breaks. This course features, active ground training including site assessment, introduction to equipment, and safety measures. Another module on ground handling will expose learners on understanding wind direction, paragliding prep checks, takeoff and landing sequence and techniques, maneuvering, and direction control.
Also learn getting airborne, flight lessons, and theory classes on Meteorology, Principles of Flight, and Rules of Air.
Basic course structure:
- Introductory talk - School instructor - risk warning health/medical conditions clothing/footwear.
- Site assessment
- Introduction to equipment
- Avoiding/minimizing injury
- Briefing - Checks - wind direction flare/stall
- Preparation - Checks - paragliding canopy harness helmet
- Inflation - Take-off - landing sequence practiced
- Directional control - initiating turns
- Getting airborne - take-off with good control of airspeed, canopy and landing
- ventualities briefing - to deal with the unexpected
- Commands and communications briefing
- Responsibilities briefing - student becomes the pilot-in-command
- Flights (3) straight flights maintaining course and airspeed
- Flights (2) introducing turns
- 16 Principles of flight
- 17 Rules of the air